Vice President, Sub Advised Sales (Carillon Tower Advisers) - Req. 1901630
Vice President, Sub Advised Sales
$65+ billion, multi-affiliate, multi-product firm seeks experienced, results oriented professional to design and implement a sub advised strategy in a collaborative manner with other members of Team. Influences strategic direction and develops tactical plans and completes complex assignments with substantial latitude for un-reviewed actions or decisions. Individual must have proven results in building relationships and driving revenue through these channels. Experience with fixed income, equity and alternative strategies a plus. The mission of this role is to strategically and tactically assess key relationships and position Carillon Tower Advisers products within the variable annuities, mutual funds, and sub-advisory opportunities.
The VP, Sub-Advised Sales will participate in major projects, programs or processes with significant business impact involving cross-functional teams. Influences strategic direction and develops tactical plans and completes complex assignments. In addition, this person may work with junior members of the Team in a mentoring role.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Strong understanding of investing and an ability to communicate the firm’s investment philosophy and process to investors and asset consultants
- Ability to communicate both quantitative and qualitative investment processes
- Consultative style with strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with an ability to relate to professionals at various levels within the firm, client organization and asset consultants.
- A self-starter with a strong results orientation and the ability to work independently. At the same time, he/she needs to be able to contribute to a collegial and team oriented firm.
- An entrepreneurial attitude to building direct asset owner relationships.
Educational/Previous Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree (B.A.) in Finance or related field and a minimum five (5) to seven (7) years of experience in the financial services industry with a minimum of five (5) years demonstrated sub advised experience.
-MBA or CFA designation is strongly preferred
- Any equivalent combination of experience, education, and/or training approved by Human Resources.
- FINRA Series 7 License.
Raymond James Guiding Behaviors
At Raymond James our associates use five guiding behaviors (Develop, Collaborate, Decide, Deliver, Improve) to deliver on the firm's core values of client-first, integrity, independence and a conservative, long-term view.
We expect our associates at all levels to:
- • Grow professionally and inspire others to do the same
- • Work with and through others to achieve desired outcomes
- • Make prompt, pragmatic choices and act with the client in mind
- • Take ownership and hold themselves and others accountable for delivering results that matter
- • Contribute to the continuous evolution of the firm