Sr. Trust Associate-Raymond James Trust-Houston, TX - Req. 1900725
About Raymond James Trust:
Raymond James Trust, N.A. is a wholly owned subsidiary of Raymond James Financial, Inc. (NYSE-RJF) which provides financial services to individuals, corporations and municipalities. Raymond James Trust was established in 1992, and under its national charter, may serve as trustee, co-trustee, custodian, personal representative or agent to trustee in a wide variety of trust and estate situations in every U.S. state. With seven offices in the United States, Raymond James Trust has over $5 billion in assets under administration.
Sr. Trust Associate
Department: Raymond James Trust
Location: Raymond James Financial, Houston, TX
Relocation/Telecommute: Relocation assistance will not be provided; Remote work will not be considered.
Job Summary & Responsibilities:
Raymond James Trust is hiring an experienced Administrative Coordinator to provide advanced administrative support to Raymond James Trust Fiduciary Officers. This person will communicate information with internal and external customers and adapt procedures, processes, and techniques to accomplish the requirements of the position.
The Coordinator will serves as a critical resource to others in Raymond James Trust department with the resolution of complex problems and issues.
The ideal contributor will:
- Apply advanced skills and procedures appropriate for the position within assigned functional area.
- Perform duties and tasks that reflect substantial variety and complexity and assist Fiduciary team in the resolution of complex problems and issues.
- Schedule, report, and track information for department.
- Collect data for preparation of various reports, budgets, and variance analyses.
- Compile data for reports and collates into a single report.
- Assist in preparing, reviewing, or auditing reports.
- Assist with more complex research and investigation. May prepare analyses of information.
- May assist in orienting and training lower level employees.
- May assign and check the work of lower level employees and/or be designated as "lead" worker.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Basic office practices, procedures and methods.
- Basic mathematical calculations.
- Key internal and/or external contacts to request assistance from or utilize expertise.
- Organizational and time management skills sufficient to prioritize workload, handle multiple tasks, and meet deadlines.
- Operating standard office equipment and using required software applications to produce correspondence, electronic communication and maintain spreadsheets and databases.
- Build solid, effective working relationships with others.
- Coach others in the development of their skills.
- Execute instructions and request clarification when necessary.
- Provide courteous, timely service when addressing customer questions and concerns.
- Speak clearly and concisely.
- Convey information clearly and effectively through both formal and informal documents.
- Constructively work under stress and pressure when faced with high workloads and deadlines.
- Plan, organize, and coordinate work assignments.
- Promote team cohesiveness, cooperation, and effectiveness.
- Work independently with minimal supervision.
Educational/Previous Experience Requirements:
High school diploma or equivalent and five (5) or more years of experience in customer service or an office environment, preferably in a legal, financial services, or Trust services company.
An equivalent combination of education, experience and/or training.
For more information about Raymond James Trust,