Cash Management Associate - Req. 1901383
Under general supervision, uses intermediate skills obtained through experience and training to assist with inquiries on client accounts. Serves as an agent between branches and the home office in a call center environment. Researches and corrects disbursement errors and provides information to branches and other departments as necessary. Protects the firm, financial advisors, and clients by enforcing procedures, policies, regulations and by monitoring activity in accounts, while providing superior service. Established procedures and general guidance and direction are provided to perform a variety of tasks.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Available to assist on all job functions of Cash Management Associate I.
• Answers calls and questions regarding client activity.
• Completes daily reports accurately and timely, reviewing account activity for compliance with rules and regulations along with department standards
• Researches any errors or problems concerning entries made at the branch or Home Office level upon request.
• Reviews and corrects disbursement errors as appropriate.
• Assists in training new associates; available for continued training.
• May assist with follow through on escalated calls.
• May be required to post wires and checks to client accounts.
• May be required to process ACH (automated clearing house) profiles and/or periodic transactions.
• Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• General office practices, procedures, and methods.
• Basic accounting concepts, practices, and procedures.
• Researching basic transactions and account discrepancies.
• Gathering and compiling information.
• Operating standard office equipment and using required software applications to produce correspondence, electronic communication, and maintain spreadsheets and databases.
• Communicate effectively, both orally and in writing, with all organizational levels.
• Demonstrate efficiency and flexibility in performing detailed transactional tasks in a fast-paced work environment with frequent interruptions and changing priorities.
• Provide high level of customer service.
Educational/Previous Experience Requirements:
• High School Diploma or equivalent and a minimum of two (2) years of office and/or customer service experience.
• Any equivalent combination of experience, education, and/or training approved by Human Resources.
• None required.