Practice Marketing Associate-New Orleans, LA - Req. 1901018
Under direct supervision, uses general knowledge and skills obtained through training and experience to assist financial advisors with marketing efforts. General instructions and procedures are provided to perform routine standardized tasks.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Assists with processing mass mailings.
• Contacts prospective and existing clients to offer services or invite them to seminars.
• Sends prospective and existing clients introductory letters, marketing materials, thank you letters, requests for referrals, etc.
• Coordinates seminars including scheduling, room set-up, menu planning, audio visual aids, and marketing materials.
• Sets up and confirms appointments.
• Obtains and maintains “leads” lists.
• Updates client relationship management system.
• Performs a variety of administrative functions, including data entry.
• Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
• Company’s working structure, policies, mission, and strategies.
• General office practices, procedures, and methods.
• Basic principles and practices of customer relations, marketing and communications.
• Operating standard office equipment and using required software applications to produce correspondence, reports, electronic communication, spreadsheets, and databases.
• Gathering, compiling and updating information and maintaining distribution lists.
• Organize, manage, and track multiple detailed tasks and assignments with frequently changing priorities and deadlines in a fast-paced work environment.
• Use appropriate interpersonal styles and communicate effectively, both orally and in writing, with all organizational levels.
• Provide high level of customer service.
Educational/Previous Experience Requirements:
• High School Diploma or equivalent and 0-2 years in general office experience in a financial services environment or related work experience required.
• An equivalent combination of experience, education, and/or training as approved by Human Resources.
• None required.