Practice Business Coordinator - Orlando - Req. 1901158
Under limited supervision, supports the development and overall growth of the financial advisor/team’s practice, which may include facilitating revenue growth by increasing in-house sales and client base, improving productivity and/or monitoring and controlling expenses. Uses knowledge and skills obtained through education and experience to resolve client service and team project management issues. Supports and sources new clients from initial contact through transition of accounts to the branch. Extensive contact with internal and external customers is required to establish and maintain networking relationships that support new business development.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Assists with the creation of client focused business development strategies, maintaining and expanding referral sources including the coordination of target marketing campaigns.
• Works independently to source and develop new client relationships to enable financial advisors to meet sales goals.
• Assists with planning and coordinating of special projects for practice to include client events for prospective clients that result in a return on investment.
• Assists with prospective clients, provides consultation and education regarding the Raymond James and Associates platform.
• Participates in conference calls and meetings with clients to understand their finances and to address issues, interests and concerns.
• Supports delivery of the client experience, including maintaining administrative procedures as well as coordinating execution of client requests.
• Researches and resolves moderately complex problems relating to client accounts and inquiries.
• Maintains expertise in practice management tools and resources, client reporting and compliance practices.
• Maintains strong relationships with key business partners both internal and external.
• Maintains a prospective client database, gathering information and data on prospective clients.
• Assists with preparation of analyses and generates proposals for prospective clients.
• Coordinates /oversees the transition process for new client transition of accounts with other functional areas to ensure a professional process from initial client contact through transition of accounts ensuring proper execution of every step of the new client onboarding process.
• Partners with home office departments to leverage product sales and generate new business opportunities for financial advisors and to coordinate branch-home office workflow.
• Responds to requests from Financial Advisors who need assistance in selling products.
• May assist with continuing education of team members.
• Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
• Strong understanding of team market strategy.
• Comprehensive understanding of company policies and procedures and industry rules and regulations.
• Investment concepts, practices and procedures used in the securities industry.
• Concepts, practices and procedures of business development in a financial services environment.
• Financial markets and products.
• Sourcing and developing prospective clients and responding to inquiries and turning them into new client opportunities.
• Effective questioning and listening techniques.
• Organizational and time management sufficient to prioritize workload, handle multiple tasks, and meet deadlines.
• Operating standard office equipment and using required software applications to produce correspondence, reports, electronic communication, spreadsheets, and databases.
• Use oral and written communication skills to interact effectively with all levels of the organization and external clients.
• Provide and lead others in providing a high level of customer service in a calm, courteous and professional manner, utilize tact and diplomacy in dealing with customers in a deadline-driven environment.
• Project a professional and pleasant appearance and demeanor to work with clients; utilizing tact and diplomacy in dealing with customers in a deadline-driven environment.
• Establish and maintain a respected position of leadership to influence, motivate and persuade others to achieve desired outcomes.
• Maintain currency in investment advisor and financial planner services and products.
• Effectively organize, manage, track and complete multiple detailed tasks and assignments with frequently changing priorities and deadlines in a fast-paced work environment.
• Work independently, under minimal supervision.
Educational/Previous Experience Requirements:
• Associates degree in related field with a minimum of five (5) years of industry experience or a Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of one (1) year of experience in the financial services industry.
• An equivalent combination of experience, education, and/or training as approved by Human Resources.
• SIE required provided that an exemption or grandfathering cannot be applied.
• Series 7 required.
• Series 63, 65 and/or 66 as required by state.