2019 Summer Internship Development Program- Carillon Tower Advisers-Data Insights & Marketing Analytics Intern - Req. 1803014
- Specified projects and varied assignments.
- Operates standard office equipment and uses required software applications.
Assists in conducting market research projects and analyzing and reporting results.
Gathers information and data on competitors' products, services and marketing techniques.
Assists in reviewing and analyzing the service/product posture of assigned functional area.
Assists in maintaining a market intelligence database. Maintains records and files on research projects.
Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Fundamental concepts, practices and procedures of a professional office environment.
- Basic concepts, principles and practices of an assigned business unit.
- Operating standard office equipments and using, or have the ability to learn, required software applications.
- Organize and prioritize multiple tasks and meet deadlines.
- Communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Work independently as well as collaboratively within a team environment.
- Provide a high level of customer service.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships
- Any equivalent combination of experience, education, and/or training approved by Human Resources.
- Rising Junior or Senior currently enrolled in an accredited university.
- MIS, Data Insights, Marketing, or Finance Majors preferred.
- 3.0 GPA minimum preferred.