2019 Summer Internship Development Program-Carillon Tower Advisers Technology/App Developer - Req. 1803271
Carillon Tower Advisers is a global asset-management company that combines the exceptional insight and agility of individual investment teams with the strength and stability of a full-service firm. We believe providing a lineup of
institutional-class portfolio managers — spanning a wide range of disciplines and investing vehicles — is the best way to help investors seek their long-term financial goals. An Affiliate of Carillon Tower Advisers, Eagle Asset Management
provides institutional and individual investors with a broad array of equity and fixed income products designed to seek superior, risk-adjusted returns via both separately managed account and investment company platforms.
Under general supervision, uses skills gained through training and experience to assist with specific projects within an assigned functional area for a specified period of time. The Summer 2018 Technology Intern will help support the
workstation services and workstation programming functions on an as needed basis. Follows established procedures to perform tasks and receives general guidance and direction to perform other work with substantial variety and varied
complexity. Some judgment is required to adapt procedures, processes and techniques to apply to more complex assignments. Resolves routine questions and problems and refers more complex issues to a higher level. Routine contact
with internal and external customers may be required to exchange basic information.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Specified projects and varied assignments.
- Operates standard office equipment and uses required software applications.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Fundamental concepts, practices and procedures of a professional office environment.
- Basic concepts, principles and practices of an assigned business unit.
- Previous Tableau or alternate business intelligence software experience preferred.
- Operating standard office equipment and using, or have the ability to learn, required software applications.
- Organize and prioritize multiple tasks and meet deadlines.
- Communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Work independently as well as collaboratively within a team environment.
- Provide a high level of customer service.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships
Educational/Previous Experience Requirements:
- Any equivalent combination of experience, education, and/or training approved by Human Resources.
- Rising Junior or Senior currently enrolled in an accredited university.
- Information Technology or MIS majors preferred.
- 3.0 GPA minimum preferred.