Account Executive - Req. 1901538
Under general supervision, supports marketing strategies and manages subsequent campaigns for business units, financial advisors and other internal clients. Supports the strategic services of Marketing while serving as the liaison between clients and the department, to ensure that proper branding, communications and production goals are met.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Supports client relations and project management of assigned business units, remaining both proactive in delivering added value to clients and responsive to meeting needs.
• Researches strategic concepts and develops programs – supporting account managers with assigned major accounts.
• Monitors tactical initiatives that support clients’ objectives and strategies.
• Administers and monitors timelines and budgets for clients at the account level.
• Manages day-to-day account activities including contacting clients, monitoring daily workflow and overseeing projects.
• Works with traffic management specialists to oversee production by managing cross-functional teams for projects and day-to-day partner success.
• Coordinates creative elements of tactical initiatives and, together with creative team, present concepts to department’s clients.
• Writes sales materials – creating original concept, drafting, editing and proofing content.
• Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Marketing process and overall business knowledge sufficient to support marketing strategies within the organization on inter-departmental, corporate, business-to-business, and/or client levels.
• Some understanding of industry trends and an ability to determine and convey their potential impact upon various clients.
• Creative production processes.
• Organizational, planning and time management skills – as well as a “roll up the sleeves” mentality – sufficient to independently oversee multiple projects from start to completion.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills, as well as strong interpersonal skills.
• Proven relationship management skills
• Operating standard office equipment and using required software applications.
• Interact with management at all levels.
• Work with groups on a daily basis.
• Work with a wide range of constituencies in a decision-making framework.
• Work in a client-focused and team-based environment.
• Be a creative thinker and have an entrepreneurial mindset.
• Work in a dynamic, growing environment.
Educational/Previous Experience Requirements:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or related field and a minimum of one (1) year of marketing experience, preferably as an account executive in an agency environment.
• An equivalent combination of education, training and/or experience.
• None Required.