Administrative Coordinator - Trust Charitable Endowment Fund - Req. 1901492
Administrative Coordinator- Trust Charitable Endowment Fund
Department: Raymond James Trust
Location: Raymond James Financial, Corporate Headquarters: St. Petersburg, FL
Relocation/Telecommute: Relocation assistance will not be provided; Remote work will not be considered.
Raymond James Trust is hiring an experienced Administrative Coordinator to provide advanced administrative support to Raymond James Charitable Endowment Fund activity. This person will communicate information with internal and external customers and adapt procedures, processes, and techniques to accomplish the requirements of the position.
The Coordinator will serves as a critical resource to others in Raymond James Trust department with the resolution of complex problems and issues.
The ideal contributor will:
- Possess high ethics, execute daily transactions with high attention to detail, and communicate with confidence to Raymond James Trust customers regarding needs required to complete donor transactions.
- Apply advanced skills and procedures appropriate for the position within assigned functional area.
- Perform duties and tasks that reflect substantial variety and complexity and assist Fiduciary team in the resolution of complex problems and issues.
- Schedule, report, and track information for department.
- Collect data for preparation of various reports, budgets, and variance analyses.
- Compile data for reports and collates into a single report.
- Assist in preparing, reviewing, or auditing reports.
- Assist with more complex research and investigation. May prepare analyses of information.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Basic office practices, procedures and methods.
- Basic mathematical calculations.
- Organizational and time management skills sufficient to prioritize workload, handle multiple tasks, and meet deadlines.
- Operating standard office equipment and using required software applications to produce correspondence, electronic communication and maintain spreadsheets and databases.
- Build solid, effective working relationships with others.
- Execute instructions and request clarification when necessary.
- Provide courteous, timely service when addressing customer questions and concerns.
- Speak clearly and concisely.
- Promote team cohesiveness, cooperation and effectiveness.
- Prepare letters, memoranda and other standard business forms in correct format. Convey information clearly and effectively through both formal and informal documents.
- Identify the appropriate team member for assistance and gain knowledge from others’ expertise.
- Constructively work under stress and pressure when faced with high workloads and deadlines.
Educational/Previous Experience Requirements:
High school diploma or equivalent and (2) two - (5) five years trust experience.
An equivalent combination of education, experience and/or training.
For more information about Raymond James Trust,