Application Developer, Identity and Access Management - Req. 1901373
Raymond James Information Security is seeking a seasoned application developer work on a team that automates identity lifecycle and access provisioning leveraging SailPoint Identity IQ within the Identity and Access Management group. This group of developers, engineers, and analysts own the automation of the identity lifecycle management, and other information security automation efforts for the enterprise. Responsibilities include Identity IQ connector development, system design and documentation, and 2nd level support of the existing identity management system. The developer position requires critical thinking in designing solutions while implementing best practices following the SDLC model. Projects will vary between an agile and waterfall approach. Emphasis is placed on a willingness to adapt to new challenges and learn new technologies as needed.
• Analyzes system requirements, including identifying program interactions and appropriate interfaces between impacted components and sub systems.
• Makes recommendations towards the development of new code or to reuse of existing code.
• May lead assigned projects, including assigning tasks, coordinating efforts, and monitoring performance.
• May recommend new technologies and methodologies to management for meeting business needs, resolving problems and exploiting opportunities. Remains current with new technologies.
• Obtains and evaluates information on factors such as reporting formats required, costs, and security needs to determine hardware configuration.
• Participates in software system testing and validation procedures, programming and documentation.
• Provides technical advice and assists in solving programming problems.
• Writes and/or reviews system specifications, including output requirements and flow charts.
• Assists in preparing project plans using project management tools.
• Reviews test results; documents test activities, and records remedial actions.
• Ensures proper analysis of problems and programming approaches to prevent rework and schedule slippage.
• Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) in Computer Science, MIS or related degree and a minimum of five (5) years of relevant development or engineering experience or combination of education, training and experience.
• Financial Services experience preferred.
• Experience in the following areas: SailPoint Identity IQ, Java, SQL, REST APIs, Git, PowerShell, LDAP
• Intermediate level knowledge of the following: project management, business acumen, change management, Service Now integration, .Net, Oracle
• May occasionally work a non-standard shift including nights and/or weekends and/or have on-call responsibilities.
• CISSP certification preferred but not required.
Raymond James Guiding Behaviors
At Raymond James our associates use five guiding behaviors (Develop, Collaborate, Decide, Deliver, Improve) to deliver on the firm's core values of client-first, integrity, independence and a conservative, long-term view.
We expect our associates at all levels to:
- • Grow professionally and inspire others to do the same
- • Work with and through others to achieve desired outcomes
- • Make prompt, pragmatic choices and act with the client in mind
- • Take ownership and hold themselves and others accountable for delivering results that matter
- • Contribute to the continuous evolution of the firm