Business Analyst, Corporate Banking - Req. 1900517
Acts as a partner with the business to facilitate and implement technology solutions. Responsible for writing system requirements that will ensure the technology solution will meet the needs of the business. Leverages appropriate technical resources. Requires a high level understanding of systems, industry and end-user requirements. Applies specialized domain knowledge in monitoring, assessing, analyzing and/or evaluating processes and data. Makes judgements and recommendations based on analysis and knowledge.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Creates detailed business requirements for functional (e.g., business processes, rules) and non-functional (e.g., data, security) capabilities.
· Validates test cases to ensure that scripts will evaluate the business function being performed.
· Gathers and interprets information from multiple sources (including databases, interviews, etc.) and makes recommendations.
· Provides support for application development teams including documenting business processes.
· Translates technical concepts to business audience and business information to a technical audience.
· Participates in developing estimates and implementation plans for technical solutions.
· Partners with team members to develop project schedules, reports and documentation. May be required to act as project lead on small to medium projects and/or provide direction to others on the team.
· Works with User Experience / Design resources to help visualize requirements into prototype.
· Understands and applies principles in risk management, issue tracking and change management.
· Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Experience and Skills:
·Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, MIS, Business or related degree and three (3) years of relevant experience or a combination of education, training and experience.
·Experience in Corporate Lending businesses covering one or more the following loan portfolios: Commercial and Industrial, Commercial Real Estate and Construction, REIT and Municipal knowledge is required.
·Financial Services experience highly preferred.
·Ability to write SQL queries is required.
·May work in a team environment or project room to facilitate collaboration.
·Knowledge of risk management, issue tracking, change management and requirements gathering.
Priority will be given to protected veterans
EOE/AA: Female/Minorities/Disabled/Protected Veterans/LGBT