Corporate Banking Credit Associate RJB - Req. 1901832
Under limited supervision, uses knowledge and skills obtained through education, training and experience to support the business unit by verifying credit information. Analyzes complex financial data to facilitate the credit decision-making process, as well as to develop, create structure for and manage such processes. Provides technical assistance to less experienced associates. Guidance is provided to perform difficult work that requires evaluation, originality and ingenuity to make moderately complex decisions. Maintains regular contact with customers and other external entities to identify, research and resolve moderately complex problems.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Uses various reporting services to compile reports using client data.
• Researches and analyzes financial statements, interprets findings, and prepares various reports.
• Prepares and delivers written and oral credit presentations.
• Maintains documentation files and monitors compliance with terms of loans and accounts.
• May periodically monitor the financial position of established accounts and bring irregularities to the attention of higher level associates.
• Prepares spreadsheets, reports, summaries and opinions.
• Prepares report evaluations, ensuring compliance with organizational policies and applicable State, Federal, agency and investor guidelines.
• Conducts due diligence investigations for prospective transactions.
• Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Concepts, practices and procedures of credit analysis.
• Financial markets and products.
• Federal and State laws.
• Finance and/or accounting principles, practices and procedures.
• Reading, interpreting, analyzing and applying information from credit reports.
• Researching, interpreting and analyzing financial statements.
• Preparing financial position and credit reports.
• Maintaining documentation files.
• Monitoring compliance with loan/accounts.
• Ensuring compliance with organizational policies and applicable State, Federal, agency and investor guidelines.
• Preparing and delivering oral and written presentations.
• Performing due diligence.
• Operating standard office equipment and using required software applications.
• Partner with others to accomplish objectives.
• Attend to detail while maintaining a big picture orientation.
• Interpret and apply policies.
• Manage multiple tasks with changing priorities to meet deadlines in a fast paced environment with constant interruptions.
• Provide a high level of customer service.
• Establish and maintain effective working relationships with others.
• Provide support on sales calls.
• Solve moderately complex problems.
Educational/Previous Experience Requirements:
• Bachelor’s Degree (B.A.) in Finance, Accounting, Business or related field with a minimum of two (2) years of credit analysis experience.
• Any equivalent combination of experience, education, and/or training approved by Human Resources.
• None required.
· Raymond James Bank is an EOE/AA and VEVRAA Federal Contractor
· Priority will be given to protected veterans
· EOE/AA: Female/Minorities/Disabled/Protected Veterans/LGBT
Raymond James Guiding Behaviors
At Raymond James our associates use five guiding behaviors (Develop, Collaborate, Decide, Deliver, Improve) to deliver on the firm's core values of client-first, integrity, independence and a conservative, long-term view.
We expect our associates at all levels to:
- • Grow professionally and inspire others to do the same
- • Work with and through others to achieve desired outcomes
- • Make prompt, pragmatic choices and act with the client in mind
- • Take ownership and hold themselves and others accountable for delivering results that matter
- • Contribute to the continuous evolution of the firm