Digital Marketing Manager, Carillon Tower Advisers - Req. 1901786
Under limited supervision, the digital marketing manager is responsible for leveraging the intersection of traditional marketing messaging with digital tools, platforms and channels. Develops, manages and tracks campaigns that rely upon a combination of email, web landing page and other digital properties and tools. Guides the firm’s digital strategy across multiple mediums as well as maintains an understanding of targeted communications and user experience. Responsible for leading digital presence, online brand experience, and content across all digital assets and vehicles. Proposes new digital tools to help support sales channels and drive incremental business. Works closely with marketing team members as well as sales leaders to ensure digital initiatives and campaigns align with the broader marketing strategy.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Manages enhancements to our digital properties through collaboration with key stakeholders and marketing team members.
• Utilizes CRM data and stakeholder insights to develop highly targeted and relevant email campaigns.
• Manages email outreach and tracks results against expectations to ensure future campaign efforts are maximized.
• In close partnership with other marketing team members, identifies relevant content to be displayed throughout the digital suite.
• In partnership with sales and marketing leaders, supports the coordination of digital marketing projects from initiation through design, content development, staging, approval, production and reporting metrics.
• Responsible for maintaining a positive user experience and an updated presence of our brand on multiple web properties.
• Oversees process for updating content on client-facing public websites as well as public and access-controlled portals.
• Researches digital strategies and provides recommendations for how to evolve the firm’s presence on online properties.
• Maintains digital branding competitive intelligence.
• Provides recommendations for search engine optimization strategies across all websites.
• Maintains digital brand standards guide.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Concepts, practices and procedures of marketing, websites and email.
• Business technologies associated with digital marketing.
• Social media management.
• Search engine optimization.
• Performing market research, identifying market segments and incorporating requirements into planning processes.
• Developing brand standard guides.
• Implementing strategies and tactical plans across organizational lines.
• Managing the dissemination of marketing and product communications.
• Delivering presentations to groups.
• Project and account management.
• Identify target audiences and prospects and develop effective campaigns.
• Utilize digital marketing tools and processes.
• Conduct competitive research and analysis.
• Ability to work individually as well collaboratively in a team environment.
• Partner with other functional areas to accomplish objectives.
• Communicate effectively, both orally and in writing, with all organizational levels.
Educational/Previous Experience Requirements:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or related field with a minimum of six (6) years of marketing experience and a high degree of proficiency with digital marketing tools and processes.
• An equivalent combination of experience, education, and/or training approved by Human Resources.
• None required.
Raymond James Guiding Behaviors
At Raymond James our associates use five guiding behaviors (Develop, Collaborate, Decide, Deliver, Improve) to deliver on the firm's core values of client-first, integrity, independence and a conservative, long-term view.
We expect our associates at all levels to:
- • Grow professionally and inspire others to do the same
- • Work with and through others to achieve desired outcomes
- • Make prompt, pragmatic choices and act with the client in mind
- • Take ownership and hold themselves and others accountable for delivering results that matter
- • Contribute to the continuous evolution of the firm