Director, Service Delivery and Support – Technology - Req. 1901783
Be part of the Technology Service Center managing multiple teams of technology professionals in the IT Help Desk and End User Technology. This role is accountable for the strategic direction and successful implementation of technologies to drive stability and improve efficiencies. Manages a department or multiple teams of Technology professionals and is accountable for strategic direction and successful implementation of technologies to drive business and/or revenue growth and/or improve efficiencies. Demonstrates knowledge of IT Service and Support industry and technology to support department and firm commercial goals and applies in-depth understanding of the business impact of technical contributions. Deals with complex and variable issues with substantial potential impact where multiple options must be considered, analyzed, prioritized and validated.
- Ensures the Technology Service Center leadership is assisting the team to providing accurate support and quality customer service in a timely manner
- Focuses on workforce management to accurately capture IT resource capacity involving resources (internal and/or external), processes and practices.
- Authoritatively and confidently guides high priority incidents to resolution.
- Manage multiple teams in a 24x7x365 environment.
- Drives IT solutions to ensure they meet the business requirements.
- Delivers enterprise wide strategic thinking to IT investments to ensure integration is achieved.
- Leads projects to successful completion as defined by predetermined project success criteria including those established by the business, capital expenditure and budget requirements.
- Influences/determines the prioritization of business unit technology projects, optimal project structure and project administration to ensure strategic business objectives are met and risk is managed.
- Responsible for workforce management to accurately capture IT resource capacity involving resources (internal and/or external), processes and practices.
- Partners with senior leaders to assess how technologies can best streamline processes and/or add business value.
- Responsible for developing an organizational transformation roadmap (3 and 5 year vision)
- Define and execute on progressive milestones driving efficiency and productivity levels.
- Minimum of a B.S. in MIS, Computer Science or related degree and ten (10) years of relevant experience including management or leadership experience or combination of education, training and experience.
- Financial services experience highly preferred.
- Experience managing in a 24x7x365 production environment.
- Experience with contact center phone infrastructure, utilization and reporting tools.
- Strong knowledge/experience with ITIL.
- Enterprise level background on running a desk of up to 100+ Associates highly preferred.
- Ability to build, direct, manage, and ensure effectiveness of enterprise quality monitoring and application performance tools.
- Demonstrate a technical aptitude to deep-dive into problems.
- Experience in the following:
- Project Management.
- Enterprise Implementation.
- Leadership Experience.
- Strategic Planning.
- Business Acumen
- Creates/maintains a competitive organization by attracting, developing and retaining talent to ensure people with the right skills & motivations are in the right place at the right time to meet business needs.
- Builds a cohesive team, and develops structure & direction to meet or exceed customer needs.
- Leverages systems & processes to attract, develop & retain talented individuals.
- Provides feedback, empowerment and coaching to help others excel in current and future job responsibilities.
- Creates a trusting work environment where people can realize their full potential.
Raymond James Guiding Behaviors
At Raymond James our associates use five guiding behaviors (Develop, Collaborate, Decide, Deliver, Improve) to deliver on the firm's core values of client-first, integrity, independence and a conservative, long-term view.
We expect our associates at all levels to:
- • Grow professionally and inspire others to do the same
- • Work with and through others to achieve desired outcomes
- • Make prompt, pragmatic choices and act with the client in mind
- • Take ownership and hold themselves and others accountable for delivering results that matter
- • Contribute to the continuous evolution of the firm