Director, Enterprise Service Delivery and Support – Technology - Req. 1901783
Founded in 1962, Raymond James Financial, Inc. is a Fortune 500 diversified holding company providing financial services to individuals, corporations and municipalities through its subsidiary companies engaged primarily in investment and financial planning, in addition to capital markets and asset management. Headquartered in Florida, Raymond James Financial has approximately 7,500 financial advisors in 3,000 locations throughout the United States, Canada and overseas. With 119 consecutive quarters of growth and Service 1st culture, Raymond James Financial aims to be the premier alternative to Wall Street.
Be part of the Technology Service Center managing multiple teams of technology professionals in the IT Help Desk and End User Technology. This role is accountable for the strategic direction and successful implementation of technologies to drive stability and improve efficiencies. Manages a department or multiple teams of Technology professionals and is accountable for strategic direction and successful implementation of technologies to drive business and/or revenue growth and/or improve efficiencies. Demonstrates knowledge of IT Service and Support industry and technology to support department and firm commercial goals and applies in-depth understanding of the business impact of technical contributions. Deals with complex and variable issues with substantial potential impact where multiple options must be considered, analyzed, prioritized and validated.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Handle Service Desk teams with call volume capacity of 1,000+ on a daily basis.
- Ensures the Technology Service Center leadership is assisting the team to providing accurate support and quality customer service in a timely manner
- Focuses on workforce management to accurately capture IT resource capacity involving resources (internal and/or external), processes and practices.
- Authoritatively and confidently guides high priority incidents to resolution.
- Manage multiple teams in a 24x7x365 environment.
- Drives IT solutions to ensure they meet the business requirements.
- Delivers enterprise wide strategic thinking to IT investments to ensure integration is achieved.
- Leads projects to successful completion as defined by predetermined project success criteria including those established by the business, capital expenditure and budget requirements.
- Influences/determines the prioritization of business unit technology projects, optimal project structure and project administration to ensure strategic business objectives are met and risk is managed.
- Responsible for workforce management to accurately capture IT resource capacity involving resources (internal and/or external), processes and practices.
- Partners with senior leaders to assess how technologies can best streamline processes and/or add business value.
- Responsible for developing an organizational transformation roadmap (3 and 5 year vision)
- Define and execute on progressive milestones driving efficiency and productivity levels.
Experience and Skills:
- Minimum of a B.S. in MIS, Computer Science or related degree and ten (10) years of relevant experience including management or leadership experience or combination of education, training and experience.
- Candidate must be able to relocate to our Headquarters in St. Petersburg Florida.
- Financial services experience highly preferred.
- Enterprise Service Desk background of managing over teams handling call volumes 20,000+ on a monthly basis is required.
- Experience managing in a 24x7x365 production environment.
- Experience with contact center phone infrastructure, utilization and reporting tools.
- Strong knowledge/experience with ITIL.
- Enterprise level background on running a desk of up to 100+ Associates highly preferred.
- Ability to build, direct, manage, and ensure effectiveness of enterprise quality monitoring and application performance tools.
- Demonstrate a technical aptitude to deep-dive into problems.
- Experience in the following:
- Project Management.
- Enterprise Implementation.
- Leadership Experience.
- Strategic Planning.
- Business Acumen
Raymond James Guiding Behaviors
At Raymond James our associates use five guiding behaviors (Develop, Collaborate, Decide, Deliver, Improve) to deliver on the firm's core values of client-first, integrity, independence and a conservative, long-term view.
We expect our associates at all levels to:
- • Grow professionally and inspire others to do the same
- • Work with and through others to achieve desired outcomes
- • Make prompt, pragmatic choices and act with the client in mind
- • Take ownership and hold themselves and others accountable for delivering results that matter
- • Contribute to the continuous evolution of the firm