HR Systems Analyst- Oracle Cloud Talent Management - Req. 1900226
In this role, you will administer and manage complex enterprise software solutions. This role contributes to the success of the HR Technology department and our support of the firm by providing innovative system administration and reporting/analytics for our Performance and Talent Management system. This position will also assist with a variety Oracle HCM Talent related projects, supporting our evolving processes, systems and business infrastructure.
What you will do:
• Manage and maintain Oracle Cloud Talent Management systems and processes including performance management, career development, talent assessment and succession planning
• Lead vendor led application software implementations and upgrades.
• Strong business process understanding and proactively consult to improve leveraging of system capabilities.
• Serve as the subject matter expert on the existing Oracle Cloud Talent Management software technology and future upgrades.
• Coordinate installation of application patches and releases on, test and production systems.
• Develop system/reporting requirements for 3rd party consultant engagements.
• Work with HR and the business to develop and deliver reports and dashboards by thoroughly investigating user/business needs and leveraging data across HR applications.
• Serve as central point of contact and as a liaison to application vendors regarding installations, server maintenance, licensing and upgrade issues
• Serve as key resource in troubleshooting system problems while assuming ownership of problems to resolution
• Effectively manage communication between end users, vendors, and IT to solve problems quickly
• Maintain current description and documentation of application configuration, including tracking and documenting any changes to environments
• Maintain currency in systems administration practices and techniques
• Train users and provides support/service as needed
• Assist with HR Technology projects by providing business process and data analysis support
• May provide project management support for smaller projects
• Consult with internal HR customers to identify, analyze, refine and document business requirements.
• Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
• Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree and a proficient understanding of the principles in one or more functions of the position with a minimum of three (3) years’ experience required OR an equivalent combination of education, experience and training.
• Skills in applied Oracle Business Intelligence preferred.
• HR systems administration experience is preferred.
• Skills in installing, maintaining, and upgrading application software required.
• Ability to identify, troubleshoot and escalate application problems required.
• Ability to write SQL/SQR and/or PeopleSoft Queries preferred.
• Experience with Oracle Cloud Performance Management software systems and processes including career development, talent assessment and succession planning required.
• Strong communication and collaboration skills are required.
• None required.