IAM Analyst - Req. 1901314
Acts as a partner with the business to implement, maintain, and administer Identity and Access Management (IAM) role solutions technology solutions and processes. Responsible for deploying and administering automated access roles, onboarding applications into the IAM program, and working with business partners to create and maintain business roles.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Ability to work with an Identity Governance and Administration (IGA) application, preferably SailPoint’s Identity IQ.
• Creating and maintaining Role-Based Access Controls (RBAC) and working with all customers on role engineering.
• Design and implement an automated process for full user lifecycle management.
• Work with development teams to onboard applications that meet IAM standards.
• Leverage problem solving and data analysis skills to ensure projects deliver on time.
• Develop partnerships with customers and stakeholders to drive effective role development.
• Demonstrate outstanding communication and writing skills.
• Identify and execute process improvement.
• Ability to work multiple efforts simultaneously to completion.
Experience and Skills:
• Minimum of a B.S. in Computer Science, MIS, Business or related degree and three (3) years of relevant experience or a combination of education, training and experience.
• May occasionally work a non-standard shift including nights and/or weekends and/or have on-call responsibilities.
• Access Management in Financial Services environment experience highly preferred.
• Knowledge of enterprise provisioning and role based access controls.
• Minimum of six (6) months experience with SailPoint Identity IQ Platform preferred.
• CISSP certification preferred.
• Experience with XML.
• Experience with Microsoft SQL.
• Experience with Microsoft Office.
• Basic knowledge of PowerShell.
• None Required
Competencies and Behaviors:
• Analysis: Identify and understand issues, problems and opportunities; compare data from different sources to draw conclusions.
• Communication: Clearly convey information and ideas through a variety of media to individuals or groups in a manner that engages the audience and helps them understand and retain the message.
• Exercising Judgment and Decision Making: Use effective approaches for choosing a course of action or developing appropriate solutions; recommend or take action that is consistent with available facts, constraints and probable consequences.
• Technical and Professional Knowledge: Demonstrate a satisfactory level of technical and professional skill or knowledge in position-related areas; remains current with developments and trends in areas of expertise.
• Building Effective Relationships: Develop and use collaborative relationships to facilitate the accomplishment of work goals.
• Client Focus: Make internal and external clients and their needs a primary focus of actions; develop and sustain productive client relationships.
Raymond James Guiding Behaviors
At Raymond James our associates use five guiding behaviors (Develop, Collaborate, Decide, Deliver, Improve) to deliver on the firm's core values of client-first, integrity, independence and a conservative, long-term view.
We expect our associates at all levels to:
- • Grow professionally and inspire others to do the same
- • Work with and through others to achieve desired outcomes
- • Make prompt, pragmatic choices and act with the client in mind
- • Take ownership and hold themselves and others accountable for delivering results that matter
- • Contribute to the continuous evolution of the firm