Interactive Designer - Req. 1901467
Under occasional supervision, the interactive designer is responsible for conceptualizing, developing, designing and maintaining web and interactive solutions for financial advisors and various business units. The associate must employ balance of creativity, innovation, service principals and attention-to-detail in order to meet client, department and firm-wide marketing objectives.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Formulates concepts, develops and designs a variety of web sites for individual financial advisors, branches, departments and global brand throughout the firm.
- Consults with team and clients on technical and creative cross-browser UX/UI solutions.
- Works with project/account managers and/or directly with clients to determine style and online/multi-media technique(s) best suited to produce desired effects within budget.
- Working with a creative director, self-directed management of deadlines and client expectations for projects through regular and ongoing communication.
- May create storyboards and prototypes for animated and interactive experiences.
- Collaborate with project/account managers and traffic coordinator in preparation of cost estimates for projects.
- Stays current on trends of design trends and software enhancements.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- CMS experience preferred, SiteCore knowledge especially preferred.
- Strong interest in technological advancement and applications, with emphasis on digital
- Keen attention to detail.
- Working knowledge and experience in CMS
- Understanding of corporate design style elements, as well as an understanding of both copy and compliance guidelines
- Understanding of the financial services industry, as well as the rules and regulations which govern it, in order to develop appropriate designs.
- Presenting ideas, concepts and deliverables to clients and internal stakeholders.
- Fundamental concepts and best practices of SEO
- Strong communication skills to efficiently and effectively interact with associates at all levels (both inside and outside Marketing), as well as with financial advisors.
- Organizational skills sufficient to prioritize workload while managing multiple tasks.
- Train others
- Utilize UX best practices and creation of wireframes
- Apply strong typography, layout and storytelling skills
- Identify and suggest areas to improve standards and process.
- Decipher information (such as that found in job details or creative briefs) quickly and translate direction to new materials, with input from creative director; receive feedback and direction
- Artistic propensity and ability to conceptualize and design materials creatively, accurately and on deadline.
- Work independently and within a team.
- Use good judgment in making independent decisions.
- Work in a fast-paced environment with multiple deadlines and demanding workload.
Educational/Previous Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) in media arts-related field and a minimum five (5) years Web design and multi-media experience in a business or agency environment.
- Any equivalent combination of experience, education, and/or training approved by Human Resources.
- None required.