Manager, Identity and Access Management - Req. 1901440
Founded in 1962, Raymond James Financial, Inc. is a Fortune 500 diversified holding company providing financial services to individuals, corporations and municipalities through its subsidiary companies engaged primarily in investment and financial planning, in addition to capital markets and asset management. Headquartered in Florida, Raymond James Financial has approximately 7,500 financial advisors in 3,000 locations throughout the United States, Canada and overseas. With 125 consecutive quarters of growth and Service 1st culture, Raymond James Financial aims to be the premier alternative to Wall Street.
About the role:
Raymond James Information Security is seeking a seasoned Operations Manager to lead the IAM Operations team within the Identity and Access Management group. This is a critical, high-visibility, leadership role, leading a team of analysts and security access specialists owning manual access administration, access certification, business and IT role creation, and segregation of duty policy creation. Responsibilities include leading the team, quality and efficiency metrics, project management, and delivery of high-quality services.
• Develops and applies policies impacting business methods and integrated security restrictions, weighing complex requirements from the business with industry best practices for security.
• Identifies, evaluates and develops opportunities for process improvement, training and awareness materials to educate users on security policies and practices.
• Identification of opportunities to automate manual processes in an effort to contain costs and improve process consistency.
• Coordinate and prepare timely responses to audit and regulatory inquiries.
• Implements department policies and procedures; reviews for relevance and monitors associates to ensure compliance.
• Ensures team members maintain necessary documentation for assigned systems, projects and tasks.
• Supports onboarding of apps to IAM processes (access request, certification, and administration).
• Analyzes application security to ensure standard or preferred methods are followed.
• Acts as intermediary and facilitator to help resolve ongoing and/or complex technical issues.
• Creates team goals that align with the Information Technology (IT) and IT Security strategies.
• Manages the daily workload and distributes assignments to associates based on varying skill sets and abilities.
• External Service provider management and external team management.
• Identification and production of operational metrics.
• Supervises project work by team.
• Plans, assigns, monitors, reviews, evaluates and leads the work of associates.
• Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
• Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, MIS or related degree and seven (7) years of related experience including leadership or management experience or a combination of training, education and experience.
• Experience with one of more of the following applications and platforms preferred: SailPoint IdentityIQ, SailPoint SecurityIQ, or ServiceNow.
• Experience with Tableau business intelligence platform desired.
• Excellent requirements gathering and project management skills are required.
• Strong understanding of IAM concepts, Active Directory, data analysis and SQL are required.
• Strong oral, and written communication skills.
• Financial services industry experiences a plus.
• Series 99 and Securities Industry Essentials (SIE) Certification, or ability to obtain within 120 days (as required by FINRA), may be required depending on assigned functional area.
• Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) or Systems Auditor (CISA) preferred.
• In absence of certifications, incumbent must commit to obtain CISSP within 18 months.
Competencies and Behaviors:
• Analysis: Identify and understand issues, problems and opportunities; compare data from different sources to draw conclusions.
• Communication: Clearly convey information and ideas through a variety of media to individuals or groups in a manner that engages the audience and helps them understand and retain the message.
• Exercising Judgment and Decision Making: Use effective approaches for choosing a course of action or developing appropriate solutions; recommend or take action that is consistent with available facts, constraints and probable consequences.
• Technical and Professional Knowledge: Demonstrate a satisfactory level of technical and professional skill or knowledge in position-related areas; remains current with developments and trends in areas of expertise.
• Building Effective Relationships: Develop and use collaborative relationships to facilitate the accomplishment of work goals.
• Client Focus: Make internal and external clients and their needs a primary focus of actions; develop and sustain productive client relationships.