PCB Loan Servicer - RJB - Req. 1901833
Under general supervision, uses intermediate knowledge and skills gained through education and experience, to perform an array of loan servicing activities, for Private Client loans including Residential Mortgages, Home Equity Lines of Credit and Securities Based Lines of Credit. Works closely with senior level Loan Servicer(s), and the department supervisor, to ensure established processing timeframes are met and the department remains fully compliant with all rules/regulations instituted by the firm and various regulatory bodies. Interaction with High Net Worth clients, requiring a degree of specialized handling, with an attentiveness to client needs, is required. Detailed instructions, procedures and guidelines are provided to perform routine tasks with intermediate decision making responsibility. Recommends solutions to moderately complex problems. Extensive contact with both internal and external customers is required to obtain, clarify and provide facts and information to resolve client requests while providing a world-class client experience.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Establishes loans, requiring significant attention to detail and varying in level of complexity, in the servicing system according to established procedures, as applicable.
• Reviews, analyzes, and executes high dollar client advance requests.
• Mitigate regulatory, credit, operational, and reputational risk to the firm by following established policies and procedures
• Processes payment requests sent by clients and Financial Advisors.
• Sets up auto-pay in the core servicing system pursuant to client requests.
• Analyze the feasibility of client collateral release requests.
• Executes loan servicing responsibilities related to retail loan maintenance and monitoring.
• Monitors insurance coverage and follows up on other tracked items.
• Assists customers with inquires or issues via phone, email and other written correspondence.
• Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Fundamental accounting concepts, practices and procedures.
• Multi-state retail loan servicing practices.
• Entering transactions into an automated accounting system.
• Analyzing and adjusting transaction and account balance discrepancies.
• Gathering and compiling information.
• Operating standard office equipment and using required software applications to produce correspondence, electronic communication and maintain spreadsheets and databases.
• Identify and recommend solutions to routine loan accounting or loan servicing issues.
• Make routine decisions.
• Demonstrate efficiency and flexibility to perform detailed transactional tasks in a fast-paced work environment with frequent interruptions and changing priorities.
• Communicate effectively, both orally and in writing, with all organizational levels.
• Make outbound and receive inbound calls on a recorded Automatic Call Distribution (ACD) telephone line.
• Provide a high level of customer service.
Educational/Previous Experience Requirements:
• High School Diploma or equivalent with at least three (3) years of customer service experience. Experience in a contact center environment and college degree preferred.
• Any equivalent combination of experience, education, and/or training approved by Human Resources.
• None required.
· Raymond James Bank is an EOE/AA and VEVRAA Federal Contractor
· Priority will be given to protected veterans
· EOE/AA: Female/Minorities/Disabled/Protected Veterans/LGBT
Raymond James Guiding Behaviors
At Raymond James our associates use five guiding behaviors (Develop, Collaborate, Decide, Deliver, Improve) to deliver on the firm's core values of client-first, integrity, independence and a conservative, long-term view.
We expect our associates at all levels to:
- • Grow professionally and inspire others to do the same
- • Work with and through others to achieve desired outcomes
- • Make prompt, pragmatic choices and act with the client in mind
- • Take ownership and hold themselves and others accountable for delivering results that matter
- • Contribute to the continuous evolution of the firm