Practice Management Consultant - Req. 1900617
Under general direction with a high level of autonomy, uses extensive knowledge and skills obtained through education and experience to provide consultative and best practice solutions for the PCG business with a focus towards: Sales, Marketing, Client Service Standards, and Professional Development. Develops, implements, and leads projects and programs for a major segment of a complex function or a small diverse business with significant business impact involving cross-functional teams. Provides comprehensive solutions to complex problems or needs with substantial un-reviewed actions or decisions. Extensive contact with various departments of Raymond James Financial is required to perform the functions of this job. Maintains regular contact with internal and external clients.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Primary focus on (1) Sales (identifying revenue opportunities and forecasting), (2) Marketing (client acquisition techniques), (3) Client Service Standards (implementation, workflow development and CRM automation), and customizing personalized (4) Professional Development tracks for branch personnel.
• Promote branch manager/advisor development and execution of practice management plans through various educational offerings.
• Promote development and facilitate implementation of branch support staff practice management (proactive and reactive) service strategies.
• Conduct branch consultations by request of PCG management.
• Partner with internal department/associates to develop and conduct educational offerings for home office personnel to foster better understanding of advisor best practices and help them develop complementary procedures and policies.
• Offer all advisor teams a one year PM development personalized coaching program following FADP, or following complete transition for professional recruits.
• Quantify and monitor instructional offerings for effectiveness and report weekly/monthly for WMS metrics book and branch/regional management communications.
• May lead the work of more junior staff and may perform management and supervisory activities, including identifying performance problems; reviewing performance; and participating in interviewing and selecting staff.
• Responsible for answering all PMG call center calls.
• Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
•Concepts, principles and practices of the financial services industry.
•Knowledge of best practices and implementation tasks included in the Client Blueprint.
•Expertise in the account opening process for all types of accounts.
•Working structure, policies, mission and strategies of the organization.
•Financial markets, products, financial advisory function and investment process.
•Forward thinking with a demonstrated track record of providing best practice solutions.
•Delivering presentations and facilitating training sessions.
•Leadership skills to provide a high level of organization development.
•Operating standard office equipment and using required software applications,
•Business communication using diverse mediums to deliver to different levels in the organization.
•Outstanding oral and written communication skills.
•Performance consultation and analysis.
•Curriculum development and training.
•Operating standard office equipment and using required software applications.
•Communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
•Work collaboratively within a team environment.
•Establish and maintain effective working relationships.
•Partner with other functional areas to accomplish objectives.
•May incorporate needs, wants, and goals from different business unit perspectives in training programs.
•Attend to detail while maintaining a big picture orientation.
•Read, interpret, analyze, and apply information from evaluations of training programs.
•Interpret and apply policies and identify and recommend changes as appropriate.
•Work under pressure on multiple projects concurrently and meet deadlines in a fast-paced work environment with frequent interruptions and changing priorities.
•Handle stressful situations and provide a high level of customer service in a calm and professional manner.
•Maintain current in sales and industry issues, procedures, training techniques and methodologies.
Educational/Previous Experience Requirements:
•Bachelor’s Degree in finance or a related field and a minimum of seven (7) years of experience in the financial services industry.
•An equivalent combination of education, experience and/or training as approved by Human Resources
•Series 7, 66, 63 preferred but not required