Practice Management Specialist - Req. 1901862
Under general direction with a moderate level of autonomy, uses extensive knowledge and skills obtained through education and experience to assist with the overall management of Practice Management resources and promotions, including collaborating with the management team to identify opportunities for operational efficiency and productivity improvements and assisting with special projects. Assists with the development and implementation of projects and content for the Practice Intelligence platform. Extensive contact with various departments of Raymond James Financial is required to perform the functions of this job. Maintains regular contact with internal and external clients.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Maintain the Practice Intelligence site.
• Organize and coordinate the Practice Intelligence blog and newsletters.
• Manage quarterly toolkits including new resources, webinars, communications and promotions.
• Creating engaging presentations using PowerPoint.
• Building creative computational resources using Excel.
• Monitors workflows to ensure assignment are complete in an accurate and timely manner.
• Answer all incoming calls to the Practice Intelligence phone line.
• Monitor and respond to all inquiries in the Practice Intelligence email box.
• Partners with Marketing to create marketing materials to promote tools and resources .
• Conducts educational sessions on Practice Intelligence content and best practices for site utilization.
• Gathers data and monitors reporting on Practice Intelligence initiatives.
• Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Concepts, principles and practices of the financial services industry.
• Knowledge of best practices and implementation tasks included in the Practice Intelligence program.
• Basic business administrative policies
• Working structure, policies, mission and strategies of the organization.
• Forward thinking with a demonstrated track record of providing best practice solutions.
• Delivering presentations and facilitating training sessions.
• Operating standard office equipment and using required software applications,
• Business communication using diverse mediums to deliver to different levels in the organization.
• Outstanding oral and written communication skills.
• Operating standard office equipment and using required software applications.
• Communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
• Work collaboratively within a team environment.
• Establish and maintain effective working relationships.
• Partner with other functional areas to accomplish objectives.
• Attend to detail while maintaining a big picture orientation.
• Read, interpret, analyze, and apply information from evaluations of training programs.
• Interpret and apply policies and identify and recommend changes as appropriate.
• Work under pressure on multiple projects concurrently and meet deadlines in a fast-paced work environment with frequent interruptions and changing priorities.
• Handle stressful situations and provide a high level of customer service in a calm and professional manner.
• Maintain current knowledge in sales and industry issues, procedures, training techniques and methodologies.
Educational/Previous Experience Requirements:
• Bachelor’s Degree in finance or a related field and a minimum of two (2) years of experience in the financial services industry.
• An equivalent combination of education, experience and/or training as approved by Human Resources
• SIE required provided that an exemption or grandfathering cannot be applied.
• Series 7, or ability to obtain within 12 months of hire.
Raymond James Guiding Behaviors
At Raymond James our associates use five guiding behaviors (Develop, Collaborate, Decide, Deliver, Improve) to deliver on the firm's core values of client-first, integrity, independence and a conservative, long-term view.
We expect our associates at all levels to:
- • Grow professionally and inspire others to do the same
- • Work with and through others to achieve desired outcomes
- • Make prompt, pragmatic choices and act with the client in mind
- • Take ownership and hold themselves and others accountable for delivering results that matter
- • Contribute to the continuous evolution of the firm