Process Analyst - Req. 1900055
As a member of the Business Process Improvement (BPI) team, the Process Analyst plays a key role in projects to develop automated solutions for targeted processes. Working under limited supervision and with a high level of autonomy, this individual will contribute to all phases of process re-engineering projects, bringing an innovate spirit and analytical mind to complex systems and business problems. Extensive contact with internal customers is required to identify, research, and resolve problems.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Work hands-on with internal customers and stakeholders to understand business processes
• Gather process information through interviews, observations, surveys, and workshops
• Facilitate brainstorming sessions to identify opportunities for improvement
• Model business processes in Business Process Modeling Notation (BPMN)
• Capture and analyze process data to identify problems and establish baseline metrics
• Propose recommendations for process improvement by leveraging principles from Lean and Six Sigma
• Document business and technical requirements for desired process solutions
• Facilitate and participate in user testing to ensure process solutions are accurate and stable
• Lead in preparing and delivering user training for process solutions
• Provide ongoing support for implemented solutions, including maintenance and enhancements
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Fundamental concepts, practices and procedures of process improvement analysis
• Fundamental concepts, practices and procedures of business process management (BPM)
• Fundamental concepts, practices and procedures of robotics process automation (RPA)
• Basic functionality and purpose of Business Process Management Suites (BPMS) and how they are applied
• Basic principles of banking and finance and securities industry operations
• Core business competencies such as finance, management, accounting, operations, and marketing
• Business Analysis tools: Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint, and Outlook), Change Management, Project Management tools (MS Project), basic database query language usage (SQL)
• Modeling processes using BPMN
• Eliciting business requirements
• Translating process objectives to an implementable process model
• Developing instructional and procedural documentation/presentations
• Preparing various reports, summaries, surveys and written recommendations
• Analyze a business function and derive a set of requirements to satisfy a general request
• Take personal ownership of issues, following through to issue resolution.
• Actively communicate technical and business aspects of work efforts to team members
• Mentor other analysts when necessary
• Effectively organize and prioritize all tasks and responsibilities
• Participate in team projects and activities
• Demonstrate flexibility in accepting and adapting to change
Educational/Previous Experience Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree and six (6) years of relevant work experience.
• Any equivalent combination of experience, education, and/or training approved by Human Resources.
• None Required.