Real Estate Construction Project Manager- Saint Petersburg, FL / Southfield, MI / Memphis, TN - Req. 1902115
Under general supervision uses knowledge and skills, obtained through education, experience and/or training, to manage individual, multi-disciplined projects and provide professional project planning support for all assigned projects
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Project management activities include, but are not limited to: program development, budgeting, project planning, site analysis, design, contracting, construction, scheduling, conflict resolution, project implementation oversight, move management, and project closure.
• Provides timely and accurate project documentation and reporting.
• Cultivates and maintains a positive working relationship with all client representatives and service providers operating on the project.
• Oversees and directs the work of vendors including GC’s/sub-contractors, architects, furniture designers, and movers.
• Conducts business partner and construction meetings on all projects.
• Completes punch list items to the business partner’s satisfaction
• Meets with client prior to each project and identifies success factors, develops measurement tools and communicates measurable added value to client.
• Works with Project Accountant to manage project finances for respective capital projects.
• Adheres to Raymond James critical processes and reporting requirements
• Ensures contracting process is followed and service levels are met in compliance with agreements.
• Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Construction and real estate business practices.
• Basic business practices.
• Financial terms and principles.
• Financial Services industry.
• Preparing and delivering written and oral presentations to internal customers.
• Operating standard office equipment and using required software applications, including real estate and project management software tools.
• Establish and maintain effective working relationships at all levels of the organization.
• Communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
• Provide a high level of customer service.
• Organize, manage and track multiple detailed tasks and assignments with frequently changing priorities in a fast-paced work environment.
Educational/Previous Experience Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree in Project Management or related field.
• Minimum of three (3) years’ experience related to all aspects of Design, Construction, and Project Management.
• Any equivalent combination of experience, education, and/or training approved by Human Resources.
• None required.
Raymond James Guiding Behaviors
At Raymond James our associates use five guiding behaviors (Develop, Collaborate, Decide, Deliver, Improve) to deliver on the firm's core values of client-first, integrity, independence and a conservative, long-term view.
We expect our associates at all levels to:
- • Grow professionally and inspire others to do the same
- • Work with and through others to achieve desired outcomes
- • Make prompt, pragmatic choices and act with the client in mind
- • Take ownership and hold themselves and others accountable for delivering results that matter
- • Contribute to the continuous evolution of the firm