Associate, Organization & Talent Development - Req. 1900394
Utilizes knowledge and skills gained through work experience or education to support the Talent and Development team achieve its goals. This role will work with talent and development leaders to support key talent strategies of client organization and enterprise wide talent processes and solutions, such as succession planning and performance management. Additionally, will partner with HR Business Partners and the Organization and Talent Development department to keep talent processes relevant, efficient and effective.
- Applies advanced skills and procedures appropriate for the position within assigned functional area.
- Performs duties and tasks that reflect substantial variety and complexity. Assists others in the resolution of complex problems and issues.
- Schedules, reports, and tracks information for department.
- Collects data for preparation of various reportsrelated to talent and development process.
- Assists in preparing, reviewing, or auditing reports.
- Assists with more complex research and investigation. May prepare analyses of information.
- May assist in orienting and training lower level employees.
- May assign and check the work of lower level employees and/or be designated as “lead” worker.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Basic office practices, procedures and methods.
- Basic data analysis.
- Organizational and time management skills sufficient to prioritize workload, handle multiple tasks, and meet deadlines.
- Operating standard office equipment and using required software applications to produce correspondence, electronic communication and maintain spreadsheets and databases.
- Build solid, effective working relationships with others.
- Coach others in the development of their skills.
- Execute instructions and request clarification when necessary.
- Provide courteous, timely service when addressing customer questions and concerns.
- Speak clearly and concisely.
- Convey information clearly and effectively through both formal and informal documents.
- Constructively work under stress and pressure when faced with high workloads and deadlines.
- Plan, organize, and coordinate work assignments.
- Promote team cohesiveness, cooperation, and effectiveness.
- Work independently with minimal supervision.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent with preference for background in Industrial/Organizational Psychology, Psychology, Business Management
- An equivalent combination of education, experience and/or training.
- None required