Senior HR Reporting/Analytics Analyst - Req. 1801536
Under limited direction, uses extensive knowledge and skills obtained through education and experience to administer and manage complex enterprise software solutions. Responsible for providing data gathering, reporting, analysis and dissemination expertise. Leverages data from HR applications with a focus on PeopleSoft 9.2 Core HR, Talent Management, Learning Management, Talent Acquisition, onboarding and other HR systems. Extensive contact with HR Centers of Excellence, HR Business Partners, the broader business and government agencies is required to identify, research, analyze and resolve complex data requests.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Participate in the design and build of consistent approaches, standards and systems for analytics, reporting and data comparisons and validations across various HR data sources and processes
• Leverage available information assets and understand key indicators to identify appropriate metrics. Discover trends and provide summaries of analyses in concise executive views.
• Interface with external vendors and consultants to support their reporting and analysis requests
• Incorporate external data with internal data to provide comprehensive insights
• Working with IT and HR Technology, assure thorough, efficient and accurate data results from reporting tools and processes
• Participate in the planning, development, deployment and testing of information and reporting solutions with a focus on efficiency and automation.
• Provide analysis using existing and new data sources of both internal and external origin and position them to be incorporated into enterprise-wide HR reporting
• Support data, system and process testing
• Identify opportunities for and complete automation of reports and processes
• Generate analyses and provide concise, insightful summaries to business questions
• Assure the accuracy of all data, reports and analysis
• Build out capabilities in data reporting, analytics, data governance, data analysis and data quality
• Ensure appropriate data security and data protocols at all times
• Provide self-service tools (dashboards, reports) and metrics to the user community resulting in faster more accurate results with high user satisfaction
• Assure data and analysis requests are clear the first time so as to provide accurate responses the first time
• Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Strong knowledge of relational database systems.
• Strong understanding how to leverage technology in a corporate environment.
• Developing queries/reports/metrics and analysis to answer simple to complex HR related business questions.
• Significant experience with business intelligence and data visualization tools such as Qlik or Tableau.
• HR department’s data requests desired.
• Statistical analysis valuable.
• Gathering, assembling and interpreting information from multiple sources (including databases, interviews, etc.) and making recommendations based on data analysis.
• Gathering data requirements.
• Data management, data quality, data automation and development of information standards.
• Strong analytical skills.
• Strong organizational skills.
• Advanced skills with Qlikview, MS SQL Server, PS Query, MS Excel and Powerpoint.
• Identifying, troubleshooting, and escalating application problems.
• Operating standard office equipment and using required software applications.
• Understand multiple data types from across the business and combine and analyze them to tell a story.
• Explain complicated data, processes and analysis to those unfamiliar.
• Function in a team-oriented unit.
• Work with HR and the business to develop and deliver reports using data across HR applications.
• Work with short deadlines and effectively manage priorities.
• Use data to identify opportunities and solutions to business and technical problems.
• Distill and simplify complex data and/or requirements into action.
• Present ideas and information through multiple communication channels (written, oral, formal presentation) including preparing reports, summaries, surveys and written communications to HR management and the business.
• Translate learnings from previous experiences into solutions for Raymond James.
• Be an Independent thinker while working in a team environment.
• Use customer centric approaches for choosing courses of action or developing appropriate solutions.
• Act swiftly and accurately in a calm, professional manner to correct any disruption that may occur to an application or application server.
• Attend to detail in ensuring operations on application servers are accurate, including developing contingency plans.
• Partner with other functional areas to accomplish objectives.
• Organize, manage and track multiple detailed tasks and assignments with frequently changing priorities in a fast-paced work environment.
• Communicate effectively, both orally and in writing with internal customers and other IT professionals.
• Work independently as well as collaboratively within a team environment.
• Establish and maintain effective working relationships with others.
Educational/Previous Experience Requirements:
• Bachelor’s Degree and a minimum of five (5) years of relevant work experience with PeopleSoft HCM application (9.0, 9.1, 9.2) or other HR ERP.
• Experience with three or more of the following modules: Experience with three or more of the following modules: Core HR, Benefits, Time and Labor, Payroll, and Absence Management, Employee/Manager self-service.
• An equivalent combination of education, experience and training.
• None required.