Senior Marketing Report Analyst - Carillon Tower Advisers - Req. 1900841
Under limited guidance, uses specialized knowledge and skills obtained through education and experience to update and manage a variety of marketing and sales materials. General guidelines are provided to perform a variety of tasks. Recommends process flow improvements and has regular contact with marketing team and internal clients in order to obtain, clarify or provide facts and information.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Prepare monthly, quarterly, and ad hoc reports by locating and compiling relevant data and inputting as needed into existing templates and formats.
• Update a variety of factsheets and other performance reporting documents in a timely manner with great attention to detail.
• Maintain awareness of all data sets and proactively communicate to other Eagle departments when information is required.
• Compile standardized performance reports quarterly using data received from multiple sources.
• Submit marketing materials, as needed, to outside broker-dealers for compliance approval.
• Manage updates to previously constructed marketing flyers and sales materials by obtaining and entering current performance data.
• Coordinate directly with subject matter experts within Eagle to ensure materials are updated and relevant to the current market environment.
• Organize, manage, and execute on objectives with limited oversight, a strong attention to detail, a high level of professionalism, and with appropriate timeliness.
• Drive efficiencies and improve processes. Review existing processes and procedures on a regular basis to determine if enhancements are possible.
• Work with Eagle marketing professionals to adopt best practices.
• Maintain the product and compliance knowledge required to successfully support initiatives and objectives of Eagle.
• Conduct basic to advanced marketing research and compile results for projects, as assigned.
• May work on department projects and/or lead small to medium project efforts.
• May help train, provide guidance, mentor and/or direct the work of other team members.
• Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Principles and practices of data analysis, report development and content construction.
• Fundamental investment concepts, practices and procedures used in the asset management industry.
• Self-reviewing work with a strong attention to detail.
• Managing multiple spreadsheets and report formats.
• Strong skills in organizing, managing, and executing on objectives with limited oversight, a strong attention to detail, and a high level of professionalism.
• Strong quantitative background with a thorough understanding of Excel, reporting formats and data entry.
• Coordinating marketing and sales communication activities.
• Conducting research using the Internet and other resources, compiling results and preparing reports.
• Strong critical thinking skills required to solve marketing needs and problems, suggest improvements, and create and present ideas.
• Operating standard office equipment and using required software, including word processing, spreadsheet, graphics, data base and internet reference service applications.
• Use or quickly become proficient in Adobe InDesign.
• Use or quickly become proficient in intermediate features of Microsoft Excel.
• Communicate effectively, both orally and in writing, with all organizational levels.
• Work independently and manage multiple projects with changing priorities.
• Provide a high level of customer service.
• Understand basic database and technology concepts and terms.
Educational/Previous Experience Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree (B.A) in business, finance, economics, marketing or a related field and a minimum of one (1) year of marketing or sales support experience in the financial services industry preferred.
• Any equivalent combination of experience, education, and/or training approved by Human Resources.