Trade Operations Processor - Req. 1901268
Under general supervision, uses specialized knowledge and skills obtained through experience and/or formal training to assist branch offices and Financial Advisors in researching and resolving escalated issues. Recommends solutions to moderately complex problems. Extensive contact with internal customers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Acts as a liaison between home office departments and the branch offices to research and resolve escalated issues regarding clients’ accounts communicated via phone, correspondence, email and online inquiries; follows the issue all the way through resolution and final communications.
• Determines best method to resolve issues to ensure client satisfaction and adherence to company policies.
• Follows up, either verbally or in writing, to ensure client satisfaction.
• Responds to incoming inquiries related to qualifications, instructions or paperwork requirements for various programs.
• Addresses inquiries pertaining to operational policies and procedures and relay policies that govern the procedures handled at the retail level.
• Communicates and coordinates with Registrations, Sales Management and Compliance Departments to monitor branch and Financial Advisor status.
• Reviews, maintains and documents weekly reports.
• Executes trades in the absence of the Financial Advisor.
• Corresponds with existing clients looking to trade their account that is designated as a house account until a new Financial Advisor is established.
• Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Basic office practices, procedures and methods.
• Account types and industry operations in general.
• Back office systems.
• Organizational and time management skills sufficient to prioritize workload, handle multiple tasks, and meet deadlines.
• Operating standard office equipment and using required software applications to produce correspondence, presentations, electronic communication and spreadsheets.
• Detail orientation to ensure quality standards are met without impairing workflow.
• Follow-up to ensure resolution and completion of tasks.
• Provide a high level of customer service in a calm, courteous and professional manner.
• Establish and maintain effective working relationships at all levels of the organization.
• Organize, manage and track multiple detailed tasks and assignments with frequently changing priorities in a fast-paced work environment.
• Use effective oral and written communication skills sufficient enough to communicate and interact effectively with Financial Advisors and branch associates.
• Constructively work under stress and pressure when faced with high workloads and deadlines.
• Work independently as well as collaboratively within a team environment.
Educational/Previous Experience Requirements:
• High School Diploma or equivalent and three (3) years experience in the financial services industry, preferably including related service experience.
• Associates Degree Preferred
• An equivalent combination of experience, education, and/or training as approved by Human Resources.
• SIE required provided that an exemption or grandfathering cannot be applied.
• Series 7 License required.
• Series 63 or 66 License or ability to obtain within ninety (90) days depending on assigned functional area.