Trust Associate - Special Needs Trust/Directed Trust Unit - Req. 1900456
Administrative Coordinator- Special Needs Trust/Directed Trust Unit
Department: Raymond James Trust
Location: Raymond James Financial, Corporate Headquarters: St. Petersburg, FL
Job Summary & Responsibilities:
Raymond James Trust is hiring an experienced Administrative Coordinator to provide administrative support within the Special Needs Trust/Directed Trust Unit to Raymond James Trust Officer team. This person will communicate frequently with internal and external administrative peers while managing daily account transactions, researching issues, and processing distributions.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Possess high ethics, execute daily transactions with high attention to detail, and communicate with confidence to Raymond James Trust internal and external customers to complete transactions.
- Apply some advanced skills and procedures appropriate for the position within assigned functional area.
- Performs duties and tasks that are frequently routine, including daily check, ACH, wire processing for substantial number of daily distributions. Refers only the most complex issues to higher level.
- Schedule, report, and track information for department.
- Collect data for preparation of various reports, budgets, and variance analyses.
- Compile data for reports and collates into a single report.
- Assist in preparing, reviewing, or auditing reports.
- Assist with more complex research and investigation. May prepare analyses of information.
- May assist in orienting and training lower level employees.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Basic office practices, procedures and methods.
- Basic mathematical calculations.
- Organizational and time management skills sufficient to prioritize workload, handle multiple tasks, and meet deadlines.
- Operating standard office equipment and using required software applications to produce correspondence, electronic communication and maintain spreadsheets and databases.
- Build solid, effective working relationships with others.
- Coach others in the development of their skills.
- Execute instructions and request clarification when necessary.
- Provide courteous, timely service when addressing customer questions and concerns.
- Speak clearly and concisely.
- Promote team cohesiveness, cooperation and effectiveness.
- Prepare letters, memoranda and other standard business forms in correct format. Convey information clearly and effectively through both formal and informal documents.
- Identify the appropriate team member for assistance and gain knowledge from others’ expertise.
- Constructively work under stress and pressure when faced with high workloads and deadlines.