Annuity Internal Wholesaler – Producers Choice, Troy, MI - Req. 1901063
Job Summary & Responsibilities:
The Internal Wholesaler position with Producers Choice is a consultative role supporting 10+ annuity carriers through broker dealer and bank channels/platforms. The Wholesaler will work directly with Financial Advisors and their staff by assisting in all aspects of the sales process, including the development of target market campaigns, direct prospects contact, appointment scheduling, follow-up communications, client service activities and final presentations of the firm’s Annuities products.
This is a relationship based sales position that provides a base salary plus monthly commission. You will partner with an External Wholesaler to increase sales within a defined territory. We value a positive work environment and welcome applicants that work well in a team setting.
Normal hours of operation are Monday through Friday, 8:00am to 5:00pm* with excellent benefits and company contribution plans.
*Hours may fluctuate according to client and business needs and territories.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assists in all aspects of the sales process.
- Works with Senior Wholesalers to generate new business and increase Annuity sales.
- Communicates to Financial Advisors in other regions and introduce annuity by phone.
- Assists in case analysis and presentation.
- Assists in the creation of client proposals, investment policy statements, Mobius, Zephyr and Morningstar reports, etc. as needed.
- Assists in supporting marketing campaigns by organizing and implementing telephone calls and emails.
- Responds to requests from Financial Advisors who need assistance in selling products.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- The Sales process with a focus on relationship building.
- Financial services industry is preferred, however not required.
- Preparing and delivering clear, convincing and professional presentations to small and large audiences.
- Identifying the needs of customers through effective questioning and listening techniques.
- Organize, manage and track multiple detailed tasks and assignments with frequently changing priorities in a fast-paced work environment.
- Detail orientation to ensure quality standards are met without impairing workflow.
- Follow-up to ensure resolution and completion of tasks.
- Operating standard office equipment and using required software applications to produce correspondence, reports, electronic communication and spreadsheets.
- Use appropriate interpersonal styles and communicate effectively and professionally, both orally and in writing, with internal and external client’s at all organizational levels, and with all levels of expertise in the securities industry, to accomplish objectives.
- Effectively address concerns or challenging questions when they arise.
- Represent RJA in a highly professional manner.
- Effectively market Raymond James and show resilience through the prospecting process.
- Work independently as well as collaboratively within a team environment.
- Take on responsibilities beyond what is required; volunteers to take on new assignments.
- Exhibit tendencies to be a self-starter and not wait for signals.
- Promote products and be comfortable in a sales environment.
- Demonstrate high self-confidence.
- Excel in a team environment.
Educational/Previous Experience Requirements:
- Associate’s Degree (A.A.) in related field and/or one (1) to three (3) years financial industry related experience and/or training; or equivalent of education and experience.
- Any equivalent combination of experience, education, and/or training as approved by Human Resources.
- Life Insurance License to be obtained within six (6) months of hire date.
- SIE and Series 7 General Securities License to be obtained with six (6) months of hire date.
- Series 63 or 66 License preferred to be obtained within two (2) years of Series 7 completion.
For more information about Raymond James Insurance Product and Producers Choice Network, please visit: http://www.producerschoicenetwork.com/Default.aspx?ReturnUrl=/
About Producers Choice:
Founded in 1999, Producers Choice is a Michigan-based marketing company providing comprehensive pre-sale and post-sale support that is designed to fit the unique needs of a financial advisor’s business. Producers Choice has been an approved partner with Raymond James since 2006 assisting with life insurance and fixed and indexed annuities sales. Raymond James purchased Producers Choice on August 1st, 2015.
About Raymond James:
Founded in 1962 and a
public company since 1983, Raymond James is a Florida-based diversified holding
company providing financial services to individuals, corporations and
municipalities through its subsidiary companies engaged primarily in investment
and financial planning, in addition to capital markets and asset management.
The firm's stock is traded on the New York Stock Exchange (RJF).
Through its three broker/dealer subsidiaries, Raymond James Financial has approximately 6,200 financial advisors serving more than 2.5 million accounts in approximately 2,500 locations throughout the United States, Canada and overseas. In addition, total client assets are approximately $454 billion.
Raymond James has been recognized nationally for its community support and corporate philanthropy. The company has been ranked as one of the best in the country in customer service, as a great place to work and as a national leader in support of the arts.