Internal Wholesaler Trainee - Req. 1804002
Under direct supervision, uses knowledge and skills obtained through education and experience to assist the members of the Internal Wholesaling team to aid in the sale process. Use knowledge of self and the team to problem solve and develop reports.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Schedule face to face appointments for External Wholesalers and virtual appointments for Internal Wholesalers.
• Verify information on in-force contracts using pre-made templates.
• Database management.
• Assists in supporting marketing campaigns.
• Assists in the creation of client proposals and Morningstar reports as needed.
• Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• The securities industry and products.
• Company's working structure, policies, mission, and strategies.
• Broker/dealer operations.
• Organize, manage and track multiple detailed tasks and assignments with frequently changing priorities in a fast-paced work environment.
• Detail orientation to ensure quality standards are met without impairing workflow.
• Follow-up to ensure resolution and completion of tasks.
• Operating standard office equipment and using required software applications to produce correspondence, reports, electronic communication and spreadsheets.
• Represent RJA in a highly professional manner.
• Work independently as well as collaboratively within a team environment.
• Take on responsibilities beyond what is required; volunteers to take on new assignments.
• Exhibit tendencies to be a self-starter and not wait for signals.
• Promote products and be comfortable in a sales environment.
• Demonstrate high self-confidence.
• Excel in a team environment.
Educational/Previous Experience Requirements:
Associate's Degree (A.A.) in related field and/or one (1) to three (3) years financial industry related experience and/or training; or equivalent of education and experience.
Any equivalent combination of experience, education, and/or training approved by Human Resources.
• SIE required provided that an exemption or grandfathering cannot be applied.
• Series 7 License to be obtained within six (6) months of hire date.